Our reach extends to the following areas:
Newport News, Virginia
San Francisco, California
Micah Ecumenical Ministries
City of Williamsburg Department of Human Services
Williamsburg Human Services provides a broad array of human service programs for city residents who have financial, social, educational, health, and emotional needs. The department serves on the front line of intervention, assessment, service provision, and/or referral to appropriate agencies and organizations in the Williamsburg area.
Williamsburg Walk the Talk
Williamsburg Walk the Talk volunteers invest their time and talent to mentor people leaving the Virginia Peninsula Regional Jail to help them have a successful fresh start.
Greater Williamsburg Outreach Mission
G.W.O.M. is an inter-faith collaborative of faith communities in the City of Williamsburg, James City County, and the Waller Mill, Queens Lake and Magruder Precincts of Upper York County. They exist to meet the needs of individuals in the Greater Williamsburg area who are homeless, at risk of becoming homeless, or have other basic needs for assistance.
From His Hands
From His Hands is a faith-based ministry designed to mobilize the faith community to make sure no one living without a home lives without food.
College of William & Mary
Greater City is a student founded, student led organization on the campus of William & Mary. These students work to ensure that men, women and families socially-displaced while living in local hotels have healthy and nutritional meals.
Local Non-Governmental Organizations and Agencies
- Avalon Center
- Community of Faith Mission
- Department of Aging and Rehabilitative Services
- Pineapple Inn and Housing Center
- United Way Community Resource Center
- Williamsburg Walk the Talk
Local Government Organizations and State Agencies
- Colonial Community Corrections
- Colonial Behavioral Health
- District #34 Probation and Parole
- James City County Department of Social Services
- Williamsburg Department of Human Services
- York County Housing and Neighborhood Revitalization